Casino war: grab luck by the tail and win the war against the casino!
Players who are new to gambling will like this. Here you don’t have to know how to bluff or count your opponents’ moves ahead, trying to calculate possible combinations. Everything relies solely on luck!
Luck – no luck, or how to declare war on a casino
The game rules are quite simple, but Casino war provides great experience. As well as giving you a perfect opportunity to determine your gambling behavior and get an adrenaline boost!
BetVoyager.com Casino war basics:
- There are 4 boxes on the table. A player can place a bet on any one of them or on all of them at once (a strategy for those who like to play big).
- 6 decks of 52 cards are used (Jokers removed). These are shuffled before each new hand is dealt.
- Player places bets. BetVoyager.com Casino has options for everyone: from €0.01 for the most economical players up to €200 for the most risk-loving ones!
- When all the bets have been placed, press the “Deal” button to start the game.
The point of Casino war: you can bet on you winning and additionally on a draw. Whoever has a higher card, wins. The payout ratio is 1:1. But if there is a draw, i.e. when the dealer and the player both have cards of the same value, you get a big win with a 10:1 payout.
The game has started, suspense builds up:
- One card is dealt on each box. All the cars are placed face up. The dealers reveals his cards too.
- The one with a higher card wins. For example, the player has a King and the dealer has a Jack, the bet was €10. Player wins, gets his tenner back and gets another €10 on top of it. In case of loss, casino takes player’s money.
- In case of a draw, there are two variants: to give in (you lose half of your bet) or to do what you most want to – to declare war on the casino and to fight! Precisely – to press the “Raise” button, which will automatically double the bet. Here it is, the very Casino war itself!
- The game continues, the battle with the casino has started! Next cards are dealt, once again the highest card is being determined.
- The degree of excitement increases, because in the case of re-draw bet pays 3:1, it is tempting, right? And if you bet on the draw again, you can take even a 12:1 payout, an exclusive bonus from BetVoyager.com casino.
Luck? Could be… But luck helps those who help themselves. Simple at first glance, the game quickly trains the mind and the ability to build a strategy.
Casino war at BetVoyager.com: we increase your chances of winning!
We refute the narrow-minded view that it is impossible to beat the casino. And we reduce the house edge. The standard figure of 2.88%, we have reduced by half and turned into 1.77% profitable for the player. How we achieved it:
- 4 boxes on 6 playing card decks
- Increased payouts when war is declared (3:1 for a face value win and 12:1 with a draw bet).
Casino war is entertaining and at the same time a cool simulator before moving to more complex games. And where else you can treat your self-esteem and have enough courage to declare a real war to a casino?!