- European Roulette
- Features of American Roulette
- Features of Multiball Roulette
- Features of Roulette Express
- Features of European Roulette, Multiball Roulette and Roulette Express without House Edge
- Features of American Roulette without House Edge
- Features of No Zero Roulette
- Features of No Zero Roulette Mobile
- Features of No Zero Multiball Roulette and No Zero Roulette Express
The game is conducted on a standard table with a single zero. Bets are placed using chips. Bets can not be mutually exclusive. All the game’s bets can be divided into two classes: field bets and track bets.
1. Even Chances
Three types of these bets can be placed: red or black, even or odd, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36. The chip is placed on the corresponding area for the bet. Payout: 1:1.
2. Straight Up
The chip is placed on the center of the chosen number. Betting on the zero is allowed. Payout: 35:1.
The chip is placed on the line between two numbers on the roulette table. It is also possible to bet on the combination of the zero with numbers from the first row: 0-1, 0-2 or 0-3. Payout: 17:1.
The chip is placed on the corner where the four numbers meet. Payout: 8:1.
There are three numbers in a Street. The chip is placed on the right vertical line of the desired row. Payout: 11:1.
6. First Four
The first row and zero add up to the First Four. The chip is placed on the corner between the first row and zero. Payout: 8:1.
7. Three Numbers Including Zero
This is the combination of zero and two numbers in the first row (0-1-2 or 0-2-3). The chip is placed on the corner between two numbers and zero. Payout: 11:1.
The Six-line covers six numbers. The chip is placed on the corner between rows. Payout: 5:1.
Three separate Dozens can be bet on: the first (1-12), the second (13-24), and the third (25-36). The chip is placed on the field that indicates the chosen Dozen. Payout: 2:1.
There are 12 numbers in each of the three Columns. The chip is placed on the field under the chosen column. Payout: 2:1.
The player may not place simultaneous bets on red and black, odd and even, 1-18 and 19-36, any three dozens, or any other bet that would be mutually exclusive.
In some casinos, these are called announces or call bets. These bets are related with the layout of numbers on the roulette wheel, not the playing field. The roulette wheel is divided into three sectors. French terms are used to denote these sectors: the voisins du zero (or just voisin), orphelins (which consists of two fields) and tiers. Furthermore, within the voisin sector there is another sector called zero spiel (German term).
On the game table, the voisin sector is marked as “series 0/2/3” and the tiers sector as “series 5/8”.
1. Voisin (series 0/2/3)
This is a bet on the numbers in the voisin sector. This bet is made up of nine chips of the same face-value. Two of them are placed on 0-2-3 (one bet on three numbers, including zero), five chips are placed on the splits: 4-7, 12-15, 18-21, 19-22, 32-35 (five bets on two numbers), two chips are placed on the 25-26-28-29 corner (one bet on four numbers).
This is a bet on the numbers in the orphelins sector. This bet is made up of five chips of the same face-value. Four chips are placed on the splits 6-9, 14-17, 17-20, 31-34 (bets on two numbers) and one chip is placed straight up on 1.
3. Tiers (series 5/8)
This is a bet on the numbers in the tiers sector. This bet is made up of six chips of the same face-value, which are placed on the following splits: 5-8, 10-11, 13-16, 23-24, 27-30, 33-36 (bets on two numbers).
4. Zero Spiel
This is a bet on the numbers in zero spiel. This bet is made up of the four chips of the same face-value. Three chips are placed on the splits 0-3, 12-15, 32-35 (bets on two numbers), one chip is placed straight up on 26.
5. Number and Two Neighbors
This is a bet on five numbers located next to each other on the roulette wheel: the two neighbors from the left and from the right are added to the chosen number. For example, a bet on “16 and two neighbors” is actually a bet on the following numbers: 5, 24, 16, 33, and 1. Five chips of the same face-value are used in this bet.
6. Number and Four Neighbors
Four numbers on the left and four on the right are added to the selected number. For example, a bet on “36 and four neighbors” is actually a bet on 9 numbers: 34, 6, 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, and 23. Nine chips of the same face-value are used in this bet.
This is not a traditional bet; players can make it in our casino only. This is a bet on the arbitrary succession of the roulette wheel’s numbers. For example, a bet can be placed on 15 numbers at once: 3, 28, 0, 32, 15, 18, 4, 21, 2, 25, 17, 34, 6, 21, and 13. Or, the bet can be as small as just two numbers, for example: 22, 18. With a succession bet, a chip of the same face-value is used for each number bet upon. The neighbor bets mentioned above are a particular type of succession bets.
The Course of the Game
Here are some basic rules and recommendations that will help players to familiarize themselves with the game.
- On each game table, players can use euro chips with a face-value ranging from 1 cent to €100. The minimum bet is 1 cent but the maximum bet depends on the bet type.
There is a table of payouts and bets to the right of the roulette wheel. When the player clicks on this table, a small window opens, which displays the payouts and the range of various bets at the roulette table where the game is conducted. The window remains expanded until the cursor leaves its borders.
By passing the cursor over the game field, players can see a bubble prompting them with the payout and the maximum bet corresponding to each site on the field. If the player wants, he can switch these promptings off with the help of user's settings.
- The total payout on all bets in a single spin is limited to €20,000.
- To make a bet on the field, it is first necessary to choose a chip with the desired face-value. At the beginning of the game, this chip is chosen by default, and the chip with a €1 face-value fixes itself onto the cursor.
If the player wants a chip with a different face-value, he can select it by clicking on that chip with the cursor. The player can also use the scroll wheel on his mouse to change the chip’s value. After the chip is selected, the player can place a bet by clicking the mouse on the desired part of the roulette field and his bet will appear there. Each subsequent click adds another chip of the selected face-value to the bet. Once a chip has been selected, the player can make a number of bets by clicking on the desired parts on the game field.
- If the player wants to bet on the track, he must select a chip of the desired face-value and click on the track. The track’s layout will expand itself. If the player wants, he can move it to any part of the game window.
To make a bet on any sector, the player must click on the corresponding part on the layout. If, for example, the player has selected a chip with €1 face-value and bet on tiers, this means that he has placed €6 on tiers, not €1. The bet on tiers is made up of six €1 bets on the field. These single bets will be displayed on the playing field, whereas the real bet of €6 will appear on the track’s layout. Therefore, a €6 bet on tiers only requires clicking once with a €1 chip on the track.
Neighbor bets are made in the same way. If, for example, the player uses a €1 chip and bets on a number and two neighbors, the real bet is €5. Please note that the bet on a number and two neighbors is made by a single click of the mouse, whereas the bet on a number and four neighbors is made by double click.
To bet on succession, the player simply passes the mouse over the numbers upon which he wishes to bet with the left button pressed. The mouse can be moved in either a clockwise or a counterclockwise direction. A bet equal to the selected face-value will appear on all the numbers chosen.
To cancel all bets, the player can use the "Clear" button.
To cancel a single chip from the table, click on any free site of the window, thus removing the chip fixed onto the cursor. After that, click on the desired site of the roulette field or the track layout.
If the player wants to repeat the previous spin's bets, he can simply press the "Rebet" button.
The "Spin" button initiates the ball’s rotation around the roulette wheel - the next spin begins.
The speed of the game (the duration of a spin) can be regulated with the help of user's settings. If a player wants, he can make empty spins, i.e. spins without bets. In this case he is allowed to make no more than three empty spins in a row.
If the player wants to view the results of the last spin, he can do it by pressing the "Show Last Spin" button.
If the player wants to spin several times in a row and use the same bet each spin, he should click the "Auto" button to start autoplay.
If the player moves mouse cursor over this button, he will see a counter appear above it that displays the number of spins that will be made during autoplay. At the beginning of a game session, this number is equal to the maximum possible value – 1000, but it can be changed with the switches on the counter. Autoplay starts as soon as the "Auto" button is clicked, at the same time the maximum game speed is being set. The manual spin mode is restored by pressing the "Auto" button once more.
Comments on randomness control. If a series of spins is made using randomness control, one of the counter values appears as "RC". When autoplay is started and RC is selected, all remaining spins in the randomness control series will be played.
There is a help window in the bottom-right part of the game window that allows players to save time if they wish to repeat the same bets.
In the Standard bets section, there is an expanding list that includes the bets made most frequently by our players: on sectors, on even chances, and on zero. All bets are of €1. By choosing the desired bet from the list and pressing the "Place" button, the chips will appear on the game field and the bet is made. Players may press the "Place" button several times, and each time the size of the bet will increase.
The Personal bets list is designed for player’s personal bets that he often makes, the player forms this list by himself. First he must make a bet on the game field or track that he wants to save for future use. This bet can be as complex as he wishes, may consist of multiple chips with different face-values. After that, the player gives this bet a name, entering it into the field Name of new bet and presses the "Save" button. The name of the bet will now appear in the player’s list of personal bets. Later on, he can repeat this bet simply by choosing the corresponding name from his list and pressing the "Place" button.
If the player wants to delete the bet from his Personal bets list, he simply selects it from the expanded list and presses the "Remove" button. This button is only applicable for personal bets, and the list of standard bets always remains unchanged.
Personal bets, formed by the player, are saved in the parameters of his browser. If the player finishes the game session and then renews the game, personal bets will be automatically recovered.
Features of American Roulette
- There are 38 cells on the American roulette wheel, including double zero, marked as 00.
- The following bets on zero and double zero are possible:
- on one number – 0, 00
- on two numbers – 0-00, 0-1, 00-3
- on three numbers – 0-1-2, 0-00-2, 00-2-3
- on four numbers – 0-1-2-3, 00-1-2-3
- There are no bets on the track.
Features of Multiball Roulette
- The game is based on European roulette, but in each spin the player can release from 1 to 3 balls. The desired number of balls can be chosen by a special switch in the game window. Any spin will result in all balls landing on different numbers, i.e. two balls cannot simultaneously land on the same number.
- Each of a player’s bet is equally divided between all balls in use. For example, if the game is played with 2 balls, and the player places €10 on a certain number, then a bet of €5 will correspond to each ball.
- When switching to a different number of balls, the face value of all chips used on the game table changes automatically. For example, in a switch from one ball to two, a €1 chip will receive a face value of 2, while a €25 chip will have a face value of 50, and so on. After a switch back the face value of chips will decrease in the other direction. Accordingly, all of a player’s bets made before the switch will change, as well as the permitted range of bets. When the number of balls is increased, the bets automatically rise, and the bets drop when the number of balls is decreased.
- When a player makes a standard or personal bet (The Course of the Game, paragraph 10), the size of the bet automatically multiplies by the chosen number of balls. For example, if 2 balls are used, and the player makes a personal bet worth €1, then a €2 bet will appear on the table. On the other hand, when a new personal bet is created, its size is always determined and saved as calculated for only one ball. If the game is being played with 2 balls, and the player places €10 on red and wants to personalize the bet, then a bet of €5 on red is created.
Features of Roulette Express
- Roulette Express is two games in one. The first game is Multiball roulette with 3 balls. In the second game, the player can make so-called Express bets, i.e. the bets on special combinations of the final numbers for all three balls. Express bets are listed below.
This bet wins if three numbers form a sequence of adjacent numbers in a row: 0-1-2, 1-2-3 and so on up to 34-35-36. The order of numbers has no value: for example, 2-0-1 is a straight. The bet pays out 210:1.
This bet wins if all numbers are located next to each other on the roulette wheel. For example, 26-0-32, 23-10-5 or 5-23-10 are neighbors. The bet pays out 200:1.
Column or dozen
These bets win when all numbers are located in the column or dozen selected by the player. Each bet pays out 33:1.
Red, black, even, odd, 1-18 or 19-36
These bets win when all numbers are located according to the player’s selection. For example, Express bet on red wins if all three numbers are red. Each bet pays out 8:1.
- Payouts for each bet are rounded down to the nearest cent.
Features of European Roulette, Multiball Roulette and Roulette Express without House Edge
- A bet on a number (straight up) pays out 36:1, rather than 35:1.
- If the ball lands on zero when the player has bet on even chances, a dozen or a column, the game ends in a draw and the player’s bet is returned to him.
There is no house edge in these types of roulette when the player bets on a number, a dozen, a column or on even chances.
- Roulette Express features a slightly different payout scheme for Express bets, eliminating the house advantage. Payouts can be viewed in the game window.
Features of American Roulette without House Edge
- A bet on a number (straight up) pays out 37:1, rather than 36:1.
- If the ball lands on any zero (0 or 00) when the player has bet on even chances, a dozen or a column, the game ends in a draw and the player’s bet is returned to him.
There is no house edge in this game when the player bets on a number, a dozen, a column or on even chances.
Features of No Zero Roulette
- The zero has been removed from the European roulette wheel, and so there are 36 cells on the wheel.
There is no house edge on all bets in this game.
Features of No Zero Multiball Roulette and No Zero Roulette Express
- These games are very similar to Multiball roulette and Roulette Express. But they are based on No Zero roulette rather than European roulette. In other words, there is no zero on the roulette wheel.
- No Zero Roulette Express features a special payout scheme for Express bets, eliminating the house advantage. Payouts can be viewed in the game window. There are no bets on the track.
There is no house edge on all bets in these types of roulette.