|NETELLER account ID or E-mail address:|
|NETELLER Secure ID or Authentication Code:|
|Minimum deposits to participate in deposit bonus offers are €25.|
|Get bonus (%):|
|Get free spins ():||(on )|
Multiball Roulette without House Edge is a gambling game at our casino, which has a lot in common with European roulette, but has some peculiarities. In general, roulette is a game in which the player tries to guess on which of the 37 possible numbered sectors of the wheel the launched ball will land. This is an entertaining and nerve tickling game where you can raise a substantial amount of money. We suggest you do it right now!
Multiball Roulette without House Edge is based on European roulette. It uses the same wheel and table. The difference between Multiball Roulette without House Edge and European roulette is that in one spin one to three balls may be used at once. With two balls, the stakes are increased twofold, with the three balls - threefold. To change the number of balls for a spin, you should use a special switch in the game window. Two or three balls cannot fall into the same cell - this raises the the quantity of the winnning spins. Multiball Roulette without House Edge does not have a house for the bets on a number, a dozen, a column or on even chances. This fact is due to some differences compared to the standard version of the game:
• Payout for a single number bid is 36 to 1 instead of the standard 35 to 1.
• If Zero comes up, bets are returned to the player if the bet was on equal chances, a column, or a dozen.
Thus, in Multiball Roulette without House Edge the house edge is absent not only with single number bets, but also with any external bets.
What’s left is to learn the types of bets available in this game:
• Bets on a single number and a combination of numbers are internal bets.
• Bets on a particular column, a dozen, black or red, even or odd, large or small - these are external bets.
Moreover, there are also the call and personal bets:
• Call bets are bets placed on the track - a special field on the gaming table, which duplicates the order of numbers on the roulette wheel. It is divided into four sectors, a stake on a certain sector closes several positions on the table, and thereby significantly increases the chances of the ball landing on winning sectors. In a real game, the player tells the casino employee that he wishes to bet on the track, so these bets are called verbal bets.
• Personal bets are an interesting bonus from BetVoyager.com. If a player often resorts to unusual bets that do not fit into standard bets, he can save them. This saves time on betting in each subsequent game. Many players of our casino have already recognized this advantage.
Multiball Roulette without House Edge is a game whose features have been designed primarily for the convenience and benefit of the players themselves. Try to score your first win - you can start with a minimum bid of €0,05. Place your bets, choose the number of balls and go!