American roulette game tips - how to succeed in the game
American Roulette appeared in the US in the XIX century. It is based on the rules of the traditional European version of the game, but at the same time it can be distinguished by one important feature - the presence of an additional zero sector (Double zero). The wheel here is divided into 38 sectors, instead of 37, red and black numbers from 1 to 36 and two green cells with zero. This makes American roulette less profitable for gamblers, so it is not as popular as the other versions of the game. However, if you know some American roulette tricks, you can significantly increase your chances of winning.
A few American Roulette tips
- First of all, even before starting the game, you should accurately determine the size of your bankroll, that is, the amount of money that you plan to spend on placing bets. It should be enough to play for at least 10-15 rounds. Otherwise, you can very quickly lose all the money, because wins only happen after a few losses. Exceeding the bankroll is definitely not recommended, otherwise you may lose control and not only lose everything, but also spend extra money which you were not planning to do.
- Studying American roulette tips, special attention should be paid to those dealing with placing bets. For example, it is not advisable to place bets on the numbers 1, 2 and 3, as well as 0 and 00. The fact is that the chances of winning in this case are extremely small, but the advantage of the casino, on the contrary, is as high as 8%.
- Choosing the numbers to place the chips, you should not rely on the so-called "lucky" numbers, such as birthday dates, wedding anniversaries etc. Such superstitions are rarely successful. It is better to choose the right game system and to follow it when placing bets.
- Experienced gamblers suggest using a betting method in American, which allows you to cover most of the fields on the table. So, if you put the chips on black and the third dozen (numbers 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, eight of which are red), it is possible to cover a large set of numbers at once and significantly increase the chances of success.
- We advise not to add your winnings to the bankroll and use it in the game, because as a result of several losing rounds you can lose it completely. You should only play with your pre-determined bankroll. Any money won during the game should be taken out.
Of course, even the best American roulette wheel tips cannot guarantee a one hundred percent win. However, following them may increase the chances of getting a big win, or at least prevent you from losing your entire bankroll every time. This works better if combined with these one uses their own gaming experience and a bit of luck.